Answered

Add Live Phish as a Music Service on Sonos - livephish.com

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

251 replies

Yes please. Many people would rather not pay for a streaming service that they cannot stream easily to their home audio system. This seems like an absolute no brainier for the folks at LP.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
FFS, why do people keep asking SONOS to add LivePhish?

SONOS cannot do this. It is up to the people at LivePhish to make this happen.
FFS, why do people keep asking SONOS to add LivePhish?

SONOS cannot do this. It is up to the people at LivePhish to make this happen.

Simple. Because someone out on the myriad of Phish fan sites published a call to arms, so every Phish fan who sees it, whether they own or even know what Sonos is, comes here for a one and done post. They don't bother reading the thread, they are just casting a vote.
Please add this service!!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Clearly you didn't bother to read the thread. SONOS can't "add this service." As a homework assignment, read back a few posts to find out why. Since you supposedly own a Play:5, there is a very easy solution for you.
Axelband, you're correct, I didn't read the whole thread but did just take a look at your past post and appreciate the heads up. Looks like my next homework assignment will be to buy a Chromecast, thanks!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Indeed. 🙂 I love my Play:5 with an Audio Chromecast. It's great for all live streaming services and very easy to set up. You have to use the Chrome browser or the smart phone Chromecast ap.
Absolutely!
This is the reply from LivePhish

"Thanks for the feedback. This feature request is being reviewed by our engineers.

Best,
Valerie
LivePhish Customer Service"
Seriously, let's get this going Sonos. I won't buy another speaker from you until you stop limiting the apps we can use. LivePhish app and PhishOD app needs to be added STAT
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
If you want livephish on SONOS, then you have to convince the people at livephish to do a little work which they don't seem to have any interest in doing. This is not up to SONOS. Read up a few responses to see why and to get a solution.
Badge
PLEASE YES
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Please yes what?

You do realize that it is not up to SONOS to make this happen, right?
Badge
Please yes what?

You do realize that it is not up to SONOS to make this happen, right?

I see now didn't read all the posts i left a review on the live phish app asking them to support it
Adding Live PHiSH music service will sell product for sonos. Phish has a large, dedicated following. Live PHiSH is a must add! Please give us an update.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
If you read a few posts up, you'll find that your request has been answered many times. Spoiler alert: there isn't anything SONSOS can do about this. You need to talk to your pals at Livephish.
YES PLEASE - Does this work yet?

Can you guys also work on a plug-in for Overcast?
YES PLEASE - Does this work yet?

Can you guys also work on a plug-in for Overcast?

I understand the eagerness to come here and post for this feature. I also understand there are many posts out there on Phish sites requesting folks bombard Sonos for this feature. But seriously, what does it take to read the thread (or even the last post above)? In short, Sonos can do nothing to add LivePhish. LivePhish must add themselves to the Sonos Music Partners program, which so far, they have not been wont to do. Your pleas should be directed at them.
https://twitter.com/nugsnet/status/705445840404414464
Yes, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add LIVE PHISH!!!

I pay $100/year to have access to Phish's entire catalogue, and to not be able to play it through the house in infuriating!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi Ryan, had you bothered to read just the last three or four posts, which would have literally taken you less than 30 seconds, you'd see that your request makes no sense.
Please, looks like enough responses. Thank you
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi FRGus723,

Welcome to the SONOS forums. If you had bothered to do less than a minute of research, you'd see that there is nothing that SONOS can do about this and it's up to the people at livephish to make this happen. I realize that you're just trying to help your fellow fans who actually have SONOS equipment but all that you're accomplishing is making yourself look foolish.

-axe
Yes please add Live Phish!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
It's already been explained to you that there is nothing that SONOS can do about this. It's up to the individual service to add to SONOS, not the other way around. If you look just a few posts up, you'll see that the people at livephish are working on it. You need to ask them for an update.