Answered

Add Live Phish as a Music Service on Sonos - livephish.com

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

251 replies

This is beyond frustrating. I'm trying to download airsonos but can't get past the create folder part. I thought I was somewhat tech savvy, but I guess not. I feel like the user/app folder is hidden, there is no app folder within my username? I also can't find unzip option, but I don't think I have to because I can see cmd file? Thanks sonos and livephish. Glad I spent all this money on this system to only attempt to re-write the software so I can actually use.
Actually, i tried typing "sudo nom install -g n" into the DOS like screen and this came back:
WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss

or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your

typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:

This doesn't look very reassuring...
This is beyond frustrating. I'm trying to download airsonos but can't get past the create folder part. I thought I was somewhat tech savvy, but I guess not. I feel like the user/app folder is hidden, there is no app folder within my username? I also can't find unzip option, but I don't think I have to because I can see cmd file? Thanks sonos and livephish. Glad I spent all this money on this system to only attempt to re-write the software so I can actually use.
I really appreciate all the help setting up air sonos but this is not the answer. Sonos and Live Phish have to communicate with each other and get this done. There have to be 25+ apps on the system now. The day Tidal was launched, it was available on Sonos. Where is the disconnect? Everybody should just bombard Tela's email account at Live Phish until we get an answer from them. If it's not the results we want, we cancel our Live Phish subscriptions. I can live without it if they are not willing to take the necessary steps to satisfy the paying customer. I just don't get it. All paying streaming services are available through Sonos. What not Live Phish? The truth must be told.
Just sent my daily email to Tela. I encourage you all to do the same
Badge
Anyone receiving any feedback? Any updates from anyone?
Anyone receiving any feedback? Any updates from anyone?
I got an email from Tela yesterday (6/9/15), saying:

"Thanks for the feedback. We are already looking into this."

While looking into this doesn't necessarily mean they're working on it, it's progress. 
please add this
I too would very much like to see Livephish added. Thanks
Please add live phish so I can justify purchasing a full sonos integrated system!!
Please. Seriously. We are all sonos users and phish@sonos would up your stock dramatically! We lay for the live phish service and want it through our entire home! Has anyone asked phish?
I strongly support this idea. I currently have to connect the phone to WiFi and run a cable from the phone to the back of an S5, which is not very attractive or efficient.

Please add LivePhish (free version) and LivePhish+ (paid version) to Sonos!
Yes Please!!!!!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Yes, please!!!
This would be an AMAZING addition..please add it!
Yes yes yes!! Please add!!
Userlevel 2
ASAP
YES PLEASE!! I listen to Phish all the time and have to settle for my library or the limited selection on Spotify. Live Phish has every show, sound board quality, and clearly a lot of support from the community. I pay about $10 a month, so linking subscriptions should be easy because legitimate profiles exist. Please add this as a service. I have been a Sonos owner since 2009 and your company has continued to exceed my expectations. Keep that trend going!!
Many thanks
I'm returning Sonos if I can't get it.
Please, please, PLEASE! It would make my $99/year for LivePhish+ such a great deal!
This would be fantastic! I fully support this idea.
Absolutely!! LivePhish would be a great addition to the Sonos portfolio!
Please add this as soon as possible!!!!
Userlevel 2
Add this immediately. Thank you.
Yes PLEASE ADD LIVE PHISH. I truly love my SONOS and this is the only that will make me love it more!!!!!!!!
whats the holdup? please make this happen
whats the holdup? please make this happen

As has been stated in the other Phish thread, Sonos cannot "make this happen". A service has to sign up for the Sonos Music Partners program and use the API to add their service to Sonos. It costs nothing and is available to any service that wishes to take part. But they have to want to take part, and so far Phish seems unwilling. Your best bet is to petition at the Phish site, not here.
Pretty please! This is a huge gap in my music. I listen to that app more than any other and it doesn't work with Sonos
Pretty please! This is a huge gap in my music. I listen to that app more than any other and it doesn't work with Sonos

See above^^. You should be campaigning Phish to join Sonos, not the other way around.