Answered

Add Live Phish as a Music Service on Sonos - livephish.com

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

251 replies

I would get to enjoy all of my Live Phish in my house through my SONOS system and that would be sweet. I LOVE my Sonos system but I LOVE my Phish music more and it would be awesome for them to be connected.
Userlevel 1
Yes, please!
PLEASE ADD THIS!!
Userlevel 2
any updates for us Sonos? 
This needs more likes. Over 20 comments here but only 13 likes as of this comment. My guess is sonos uses the "like" figure to gauge the popularity of these ideas so just commenting isn't enough. So anyone still yet to like should do so now.
I don't currently own any Sonos products but the live phish station would make me buy some
Please add this ASAP. 
Dear Sonos - this is a no-brainer.  Add LivePhish!  It would be the greatest thing ever!
Userlevel 1
If you have a Mac or iOS device with Airplay, you can stream to your Sonos speakers using AirSonos (https://github.com/stephen/airsonos).  You don't need Airport Express or any other special hardware.  I use it to stream LivePhish directly to my Sonos speakers.

Still would like Sonos to add LivePhish to their software!
Userlevel 1
I recently found that radio by tunein has the livephish radio stream. Search live phish or livephish in the radio source. Sonos still needs to add livephish+ but at least this is a way to get the radio stream.
I recently found that radio by tunein has the livephish radio stream. Search live phish or livephish in the radio source. Sonos still needs to add livephish+ but at least this is a way to get the radio stream.

Is tunein a sonos-available service? I don't see it via iPhone
Userlevel 1

It is called Radio by TuneIn. I think it defaulted to being present, but you should be able to add it
SONOS, this type of response to "like" things people want is not up to speed with modern day thinking. Users don't want excuses or online forums. They want you to add Apps for service to se can play what we want, when we want, all we want!  We don't want barriers. 

Adding Live Phish and Phish OD apps is common sense. Its gives you access to tens of thousands of potential customers. What good are these online forums?  Where is the end zone?  Do we need 100 "likes"?  1,000? 2,000? 3,000?  10,000? 100,000?  What the hell is this for a response....

Come on....
I would like this as well
Yes.  Please add!!!
Yes, please!!
Userlevel 2
c'mon Sonos, help us out!!! please add this service! (and give us a status if you can)
Yes, please
PLEASE!
Maybe someone from Sonos can comment:  Is this something you are considering?  Is there a licensing cost causing a concern, etc?  What prevents this from happening more quickly?
Seriously, 31 likes and 43 replies in favor...what does it take to get a mere response from Sonos?
Please do this. Please. Giving us access to any Phish show in their vast library to play through your product would make a whole lot of people very happy. I know it would get the non believers on board too. This would be a smart decision for your future business
I support this. I already have several sonos products... But I would subscribe to LP+ if I could stream it on my sonos!
Yes, please add this.
Please add!!!
Please let us know what it takes to get this done. Is it a hard process to add a music service? Please add Live Phish to your music library. I guarantee you will be happy you did and will see spikes in sales after the decision to add it has been made. Speaking to friends, this is one thing holding them back from purchasing units. We listen to Phish a lot and to not have access to a paid device that we listen to daily is a dealbreaker. Let us know how we can get this done. As a community, we will do what it takes to make it happen. Long live the Phish