Answered

Add Live Phish as a Music Service on Sonos - livephish.com

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

251 replies

Userlevel 2
Yes
Please do this!!!! My favorite app!!!
Oh cripes, someone put out a call to arms on a Phish forum again.
Yes, please!!!!
absolutely. This would be great.
I support this
Do it already
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
How adorable. A bunch of entitled Phish fans who don't own SONOS equipment and are too rude to bother with understanding the issue are here to ask for the impossible.
Yes Please. This is a service I would listen to VERY frequently.
Badge
Yes please!
Yes Please!
Yes, add
Can Axel band provide an update please? It's been months since he last provided insight. Please get with your sonos people and make this go down... no more excuses about how you can't do it
Please and thank you
Yes please!
yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!
Let's make it happen!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. This was pretty much the main reason I bought Sonos and I cannot even enjoy my favorite AP
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. This was pretty much the main reason I bought Sonos and I cannot even enjoy my favorite AP

Why would you buy Sonos for only one music service when they don't actually have that music service?
Yes please!
+1, please add this!
Please add this asap!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Great news everyone, Live Phish has just entered Sonos Labs and is available for beta testing. You can add it to your system by going to Add a Music Service, then Sonos Labs and choose LivePhish+.
Please allow us to play music from our stash in the Live Phish app. Thanks!
Please allow us to play music from our stash in the Live Phish app. Thanks!

Put down the pipe and read the thread! Specifically the post right above yours which says it's already here!

Now all you need to do is actually own Sonos. 😉