Answered

Access Itunes library

• 28 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Our home Sonos system is set up under my man's email address, so Sonos finds his Apple Music store.

How can I get access to my own Itunes library, which is not an Apple store account but an basic Itunes account? I can access it on my Iphone as it is set up with my proper email address but can’t open it with Sonos app, and so it’s very unstable: it stops music very often!.

icon

Best answer by sandrichon 30 June 2020, 22:00

Thanks for your reply Paul! Claudine from customer service helped me this morning and now it works 🙂 youhou!!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @sandrichon.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I would like to recommend going through this guide on Play music stored on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for you to be able to play those songs downloaded and stored on your iTunes.

The link will provide multiple options on how to play your songs through your Sonos system.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you still have further issues and/or concerns. We’re always here to help.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply Paul! Claudine from customer service helped me this morning and now it works :) youhou!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @sandrichon.

That’s Awesome.

Please do not hesitate to reach out here in the Sonos community if you have any further questions and/or concerns. We here in the community are always ready to help.

Thanks,