Question

Absolute Radio - Music Service

• 22 October 2015
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15
  • Headliner I
  • 1032 replies
Can we please have http://absoluteradio.co.uk/ added as a music service, I listen to this all the time via TuneIn but you can't get Absolute Radio 80's because this requires you sign into your Absolute Radio account.

Absolute Radio - Music Service

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I don't use Absolute Radio but for Dave I'll vote yes!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Dave,

If you manually add this URL as radio station is it the correct station?

http://icecast.timlradio.co.uk/a8128.mp3
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
Chris you need to check the radio button and vote ;o)

Checking the audio link now, yes it's the Absolute Radio 80's but waiting to see if adverts, as when signed in it's advert free
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
No it's not Advert Free but will do for now, do me a favour Chris, email me that URL please.

Thanks
TH3 DAVEASTAT0R
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Ok I just emailed it to you - and I did vote
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
Thanks Chris, sorry vote wasn't showing when I viewed.

Bring back ASK.SONOS 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Great to see you around again Dave! I'll pass the interest over to our team for you. You know the deal, we'll let you know if there's any word on it in the future, but no news to share until then.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
@Ryan S
I needed to post a couple of questions and as it's evening I thought I would do it at the desktop as I just can't use the mobile site.

But Ryan it's nice to be back ;o)
Badge
Hi i see in the answers some urls to use to add absolute radio into sonos.
How do you do this - all i can find are the various pre-approved apps to import?

Fyi : I saw a couple of comments about not being able to get absolute radio abroad.
I have 2 methods :
The obvious one is a vpn that works great
The other is using the "radio player" app on ipad ( it is a shame that it is not one of the sonos preloaded apps) - anyone know if this can be imported some way?
Thanks
Cameron

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings