A tribute to the best product SONOS ever released

• 4 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

HEllo everyone, 

This is my first post. I am a single grandmother from Bath but was born in Portmsouth 

I just wanted to mention that I love Sonos but I was deveistated when the CR100 was discontinues. I paid a graphic designer to make this artwork which I have now hung on my prick board

God bles and have a nice weekend afternoon 

Della 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

How utterly bizarre... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My spouse completely agrees. She doesn’t use Windows or a Mac and struggles with touch screens. She has quit using our Sonos aside from the sound bar for TV.

I have had a very similar experience, but I just can’t recall where, or when …it’s all a fading memory these days 😂 ha ha

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have had a very similar experience, but I just can’t recall where, or when …it’s all a fading memory these days 😂 ha ha

I love this did you by any chance also hire gary’s boy to do this? Gary always useds to come around begging for lollies when he was a mite though he stopped after the eczema settled in.. Used to call me auntie crocodile! little sod! :) no hard feelings. times were different and there was less tolerance for this sort of thing. Gary does come round these days but he doesnt so much like lollies anymore lol 
anyway must dash i have an epillation appt then off to the chippy.
God bless xx

Userlevel 1
Badge

anyway must dash i have an epillation appt then off to the chippy.
God bless xx

Lol.