Answered

65,000 Limit...

• 20 January 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
Hi all,

am fully aware of the limitations of my Sonos system's memory, and the workarounds to exceed it. However, that's not what I am needing to know.

After trawling through the forums in order to try and find out where I am at ref. my limit, I came across a couple of posts that pointed to a web address that would let you see stats of the system. The information I want is no longer there though, so my question is - can anyone point me to the where I CAN find out how far I am off my system limit please?
icon

Best answer by Kumar 20 January 2018, 12:33

That information isn't available anymore along with a lot else that Sonos pulled the plug on, for claimed security reasons. If you send an email to Sonos Support, I think you will get it from them.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Access http:///support/review and choose the device then Track Summary.
Should show something like :-

MAX 65000
COUNT 35984
Store Size 3604480
Store Used 3342085
Entries Size 262144
Entries Used 75913
Conflicts 17478
Badge +1
Doesn't work - tells me "this site cannot be reached"
That information isn't available anymore along with a lot else that Sonos pulled the plug on, for claimed security reasons. If you send an email to Sonos Support, I think you will get it from them.
Sorry - I forget that I use an older version of the software... Works fine here...