Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on music services or ask about accessing your music library.

9192 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Trying to get a turntable setup with your Sonos system, but running into a little trouble? This thread has you covered. Before getting started, we need to ask a simple question— Does my turntable nee...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

Possibly silly question about BOOST placement
Answered

Current setup: Upstairs has BOOST and Play:5. Main level has Connect. Basement has 2 x Play:1. I'm thinking about moving the modem down to the main level so that we can have a wired connection for...

Music from Apple Music doesn’t play through Alexa?
Question

Is it not possible if you have Apple Music to say. Alexa play Bruno mars from Apple Music? Alexa keeps saying something went wrong. I don’t get it.

Spotify problem: can't see Artists or Stations in Sonos controller
Question

When I access Spotify through the Sonos app, it doesn't show Artists or Stations. Playlists, Songs, and Albums show up, but not Artists or Stations. When I use the Spotify app and play through the S...

Songs Skipping

Hi My Sonos setup continually skips songs. They are on the device I'm playing the music from but randomly, midway through the song, it skips to the next song in the queue. Anybody any ideas? I hav...

Unable to play... Connection to spotify was lost
Question

Hi Sonos team, I'm having the same issue with Spotify ("connection lost" right after turning Sonos on this morning, then every attempt to play other tracks from Spotify fails with this message). This...

Audible Integration - the return
Question

For the past 12 months, many discussions have been created on the integration of the Amazon Audible service as a music source. I believe it was part of the solution but has not been for some time. I w...

Problem streaming long playlist from apple music
Question

Trying to stream large playlists, and fails to queue

Spotify and my Sonos account, how do they interact?
Question

Since I just recently registered my Sonos account in my Sonos system I've just discovered Spotify Connect and while evaluating this and trying to figure out how the two systems worked I realize I'm qu...

Fruity Loops
Question

My son creates music from a computer with WiFi using Fruity Loops and wants to play through Sonos Play 5. We were able to through the Aux line, but that is inconvenient. Any suggestions to play over...

Sonos on Hughesnet
Question

I saw a very few complaints on the web. All of them seemed pretty old. Question: Will Pandora work with Sonos on Hughesnet. I am a computer guy so I can handle port forwarding issues, etc. I have...

ABC stations poor quality stream
Question

Hi, I have recently started experiencing poor quality audio from ABC stations. More specifically i listen to Triple J, but am having problems with most (maybe all) ABC stations. Since about a week a...

ABC Triple J high quality radio URL stopped working on Sonos
Question

There is an old thread that covers off my issue but recently a week ago Sonos can't connect to it. I'm not sure if it was related to a recent update or it's a problem with ABC themselves. I have tried...

Sirius XM

I have SiriusXM all access but it is not showing up on my Sonos to be able to use

Sonos Will Not Add Music Library
Question

I have read and tried all the suggestions in the forums on this topic and nothing seems to work. My Sonos system has been in place for a number of years, and worked as it ought to. The Sonos Players...

Google Home/Assistant Support

With the release of the Google Home product yesterday and the ability for third-party developers to leverage 'Actions' on Googles Assistant, I was wondering if Sonos has any plans to support this prod...

Streaming from archive.org
Question

Is there a way to stream from archive.org?

Cannot set up Music Library from Music folder
Question

I tried to set up the Music Library by adding my muci files the Music Folder. Here's the message I got: Sonos was unable to add the music folder. Reason: the computer XXX is not responding. I just...

iTunes Match with Sonos
Answered

Is there any way of playing iTunes Match music through my Sonos system? I have a library of approximately 10000 songs all stored using iTunes Match, I have access to all my music from all of my device...

Access Sonos Through Siri
Question

I live within the Apple ecosystem. I don't want to go down the Amazon or the Google road because I already use Siri and Apple Music on everything but my Sonos system and would like to access Apple Mu...

Amazon music canada
Answered

Hi Great that amazon music is now available, but why for everyone apart from Canada? It’s available here. When can we use amazon music on Sonos.

Any news on Audible integration?
Answered

You guys from Sonos keep promising an Audible integration “soon”, but the weeks, the months and even the years keeps coming and we do not know anything about it. Is there any news regarding that? A da...

Feature request: Fast Forward and Rewind control for downloaded content

I listen to podcasts and audiobooks on SONOS a lot and I'm really missing the Apple's Rewind and Fast Forward 15 seconds feature. All too often there would be a noise outside or I get distracted, and...

Line-In Latency/Delay Disable PLAY:5
Question

Hey Sonos Engineers! I know this has been touched upon. I previously submitted this request to support and they encouraged me to share here to keep the conversation going. Is there any chance we cou...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online