Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on which music services work with Sonos, playing from your music library, or using AirPlay 2 with Sonos.

10582 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Thinking about getting a turntable setup with your Sonos system and wondering where to start? We've got you covered. If you're looking for a quick overview before you dive into the details below, che...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

Radio Paradise lossless (FLAC) streams
Answered

Radio Paradise now has four lossless (FLAC) streams available, main, mellow, rock, and groovy. Is there a way to play these via Sonos?

Connection with SiriusXM

I haven't been able to connect to SiriusXM with Sonos since the morning. But I can stream most TuneIn stations, and my SiriusXM account is ok. Anyone else having this issue? Same thing happened las...

Reseting XM password

I was forced by XM to change my log in due to some reason, who knows, but no when I try to connect to XM on sonos, it is telling me it is wrong, which is correct. My issue is that I cannot figure ho...

Music stops when casting Google Play Music to Sonos
Question

Just like it's said in these two topics : - https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/casting-with-google-play-music-39957 - https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-so...

Suport for the Opus codec?

Will you add support for the Opus codec now that it has been accepted by the IETF? http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6716

Control sonos w/ TIDAL PC/Mac Program
Question

Does anyone have an idea how to control Sonos through TIDAL's PC/Mac program ? Is it only available through the iOS app ? If so, does anyone have any ideas when it could be available on PC/Mac? Thanks...

Play:5's cuts out immediately every time a song is added to the Apple Music queue

Using the Apple Music app... When attempting to Airplay to 2 Play:5's (Gen 2 - Setup in wireless mode) in separate rooms and an Apple TV at the same time, playback starts fine and works as expected u...

Interval timer

Hi Sonos, I have purchased Sonos play speakers for my gym. Do you know of any compatible interval timer apps that play the buzzer sounds over the music that is currently playing? I have just replaced...

Is Sonos One the heretofore (or in this forum heartofore) missing link?
Answered

Fact 1: I have four Sonos Play 1's, and one Sonos Playbar. I can group them as I choose on my iPhone Sonos app to play whatever music I like. Fact 2: I have four Alexa/Echo Dots. I can link them...

Songs Skipping

Hi My Sonos setup continually skips songs. They are on the device I'm playing the music from but randomly, midway through the song, it skips to the next song in the queue. Anybody any ideas? I hav...

Unable to reautorise mixcloud account on android, ipad or pc
Question

Today suddenly unable to access mixcloud through PC, Android or Ipad. Checked Mixcloud online. No problem. Changed password and tried re-authorising but the app still fails to connect. Advises check i...

Block explicit lyrics from Spotify
Answered

Hi my son listens to Spotify playlists through Sonos 1 and I can block explicit lyrics in Spotify but Sonos lets them through though. I see that it doesn't with Apple Music. But what about Spotify ? I...

Apple Music API supports third party software writing LIKE/HATE - so why aren't Sonos using it?

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/applemusicapi/add_a_personal_song_rating This link describes the ability to give a song a personal rating. There are many other options around that subject i...

Scribd-

I listen to audiobooks on audible and scribd. Thank you, thank you for finally adding audible to the available music services. Can you please add Scribd as well?

Line-In Latency/Delay Disable PLAY:5

Hey Sonos Engineers! I know this has been touched upon. I previously submitted this request to support and they encouraged me to share here to keep the conversation going. Is there any chance we cou...

podcast skips to next episode

When I play a podcast on my Play:1 and Play:3 using my iphone as the controller, it skips to the next podcast after about 10-15 minutes. Both Sonos and iphone are updated with latest software. I did...

Amazon Music Canada
Answered

Hi Amazon just enabled Amazon Music streaming for Canada Prime members. Will it need an app update or just a matter of Sonos enabling it for canada?

Plex media server suddenly not working anymore

After months of happily using a Sonos setup with several Play 1 speakers and a Plex Media Server, this same setup isn't working anymore. At first I got an error in the Sonos app saying that it couldn'...

podcasts on BBC iPlayer
Question

I regularly listen to podcasts on BBC iPlayer via my connect amp. Now some of my favourites are only available on BBC sounds which I can't seem to access. Any ideas?

Tired Of Waiting For Google home Integration
Answered

I am @ least 10 year Sonos veteran and it seams that Sonos as a company doesn't mind alienating what I would think is a considerable amount it owner base to Add Profit over Customer Loyalty. Sonos ha...

Spotify connect drop-outs
Question

Today I'm experiencing extremely frequent drop-outs in playback via Spotify connect, but playback is fine when I queue up the same tracks through the Sonos controller app. I regularly control Sonos t...

YouTube on Sonos

fellas..sorry a Rooki in sonos...can i play youtube songs on my sonos one speaker as i use to do in bose?

Airplay and windows PC

Hi everyone, Did somebody managed to stream the audio from a windows 10 PC to Sonos via Airplay? I was very excited with the AP2 update as I've been hoping that it will allow me to stream the audio...

Badges

• Badge
    Riddler earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    nickzaff earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    TLT ENT earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Steve O'Shea earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    bnw earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings