Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on which music services work with Sonos, playing from your music library, or using AirPlay 2 with Sonos.

10338 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Thinking about getting a turntable setup with your Sonos system and wondering where to start? We've got you covered. If you're looking for a quick overview before you dive into the details below, che...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

Idea... Locate Spotify playlist from link...
Question

Hi. I have a link from a friend to a specific spotify playlist. It wold be nice if this link in some way could be used, eg copy/paste/scan, in sonos to easy locate the playlist and play it. Searching...

Trying to confirm my thought....Is this supposed the right way to setup ?

I have 2 frustrated months of my Sonos. All I want is to play a few mp3 files to all my sonos speakers, looping them continuously. I have my three speakers on sonosnet (with a bridge) setup to ch11...

Spotify dropping out
Question

I recently updated sonos ap. The last week Spotify drops out, can’t find file, connection lost, not enough network speed. Driving me nuts. Has been no issue ever before. Nothing else has changed....

Borrowbox

Does Sonos support Borrowbox audio books?

Can't access MyData
Question

I've been having problems with Radio or Music cutting out, skipping tracks or just stopping any playback. Sometimes with the message "Cannot connect to Sonos system". Before complaining to my internet...

Volume normalization

Sonos needs volume normalization. Even services that have it such as Spotify pandora and Apple Music are not normalized when playing on Sonos.

Spotify now allow free users to play to speakers that support their new Connect SDK. Will Sonos support this?
Question

I see Spotify now allow free users to play to speakers that support their new Connect SDK (see https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2018/11/07/spotify-smart-speaker-free/). Will Sonos support this and if...

Is there anyway to stream Spotify without upgrading to a "premium" Spotify account?

Maybe I just missed it in the sales literature and my pre-purchase research...but I'm surprised (disappointed really) to find out during Sonos installation that it requires a "premium" spotify account...

Sonos One stereo pair on Amazon Music Unlimited "single Echo device" plan?
Answered

Real quick: Amazon Music Unlimited offers a "single Echo device" plan for $3.99/mo. Will Amazon see a Sonos One stereo pair as a Echo device or does the music actually have to stream through a Amazon...

Spotify in the UAE
Answered

Spotify just launched in the UAE and some other countries, but doesn't appear to be available yet through Sonos. Will it be activated soon? Or is it already and it's just me not having it in the avail...

Apple Music disappeared
Question

I have been using Sonos to play Apple Music albums and playlists. Now all of a sudden Apple Music has disappeared from Sonos. When I go to the Add Services screen (either on my Windows PC or on my i...

Tired Of Waiting For Google home Integration

I am @ least 10 year Sonos veteran and it seams that Sonos as a company doesn't mind alienating what I would think is a considerable amount it owner base to Add Profit over Customer Loyalty. Sonos ha...

Apple Music Playlists
Question

Synced my Apple Music app to the Sonos app on my phone, but my playlists are “currently unavailable”.

Spotify stops playing through Sonos
Question

My setup consists of a soundbar and 2 Sonos 1. Spotify plays seamlessly but it always stops randomly at some point of the day/night and it won't restart unless I push play again. I'm using one Sonos 1...

New: Primephonic, for the love of classical music

For lovers of classical music, at last, there is a new streaming service called Primephonic. It has an app and a free subscription of 14 days to get acquainted. then there are programs starting from 7...

Amazon Music Canada
Answered

Hi Amazon just enabled Amazon Music streaming for Canada Prime members. Will it need an app update or just a matter of Sonos enabling it for canada?

Google Podcasts App Integration?
Answered

Hi Sonos Community, With the release of Google's new Podcast app is there planned integration with Sonos? Thanks!

Spotify free account

How come Spotify free account is supported by Chromecast Audio but not by Sonos products? Got used to working with Spotify and Chromecast Audio, and expected to get similar experience with the Sonos...

Podcast control and dropout issues after last Sonos update.

Hello: I have been having issues playing back downloaded podcasts on my iPhone 5S that seem to have started when I downloaded the last Sonos app update. The issues are: 1) Podcast playback stops freq...

airplay 2
Answered

will airplay 2 be compatible also with play 1 end play 3 in the future?

Does IOS Apple Music EQ work with Airplay 2?

Running Apple Music on Iphone. Streaming over Airplay 2 to Sonos One. Trying to work out whether the IOS EQ settings make any difference. They do, but not as I expected. I played the same track on sev...

Your Daily Mix Spotify

Spotify creates six playlists called "Your Daily mix 1" thru 6. None of which are to be found if I use the Sonos Controller. I am perfectly aware of the fact that they are possible to find if I go thr...

Albums not showing in album list BUT can be found under Artists
Question

I have recently had to replace my NAS drive and set up my Sonos again with the newly created music library. I noticed that several albums are not showing in my list of albums. I have noticed that all...

Badges

• Badge
    wmmabiklen earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    monotaga earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Jan_3 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Miki25 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Svalle311 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings