Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on music services or ask about accessing your music library.

8371 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Trying to get a turntable setup with your Sonos system, but running into a little trouble? This thread has you covered. Before getting started, we need to ask a simple question— Does my turntable n...

"Please integrate service XYZ" requests: Read this news!

A lot of the new features requested here involve the adding of new services. The world of online music is evolving fast, and to help services integrate with Sonos, Sonos has introduced a Partners and...

Spotlight: the Five Music Services of the Week [Week 12]

Week 12: Week twelve of highlighting services available on Sonos. As mentioned before, we’ll show you all the features they offer: new music, your favorite artists, focus on genres and regions, live...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

SiriusXM Encoding Error
Question

I added SiriusXM to Sonus I can see the stations but whenever i try to play a station I get the message "unable to play '(station number station name) -the song is not encoded correctly" I deleted a...

Why I don't own a Sonos system (and what Sonos can do about it)

I have owned several Logitech Squeezeboxes (Squeezeboxen? ) for many years, so I am familiar with the network music paradigm. I like the concept, but the Squeezebox has always been a tempermental de...

BBC radio problems on Tune In

Hi all. I have seen some old threads re problems with BBC radio but nothing lately and mine is happening now and driving us mad. The problem is constant pauses in the reception of BBC radio 4, 5 live...

Support for Jango Music Service

Iheart radio Canada
Question

Hi was wondering if you will be adding iheartRadio Canada to the sonos player any time soon now that it is available in Canada? thanks Louy

Playing Pandora DMX through Sonos
Answered

I have an existing Sonos system and I want to stream music using the DMX Pandora service in my business. The DMX Pandora is connected to the router and connected to the SONOS CONNECT via RCA cables....

Cant play spotify through sonos
Question

Im on the sonos app, and i click spotify. It says i need to reauthorize my spotify account which is "Natey J". Its probably an old account that i dont use anymore. When i click reauthorize, it skips p...

The tracks in compilation albums in Apple Music shown as separate albums
Question

In Apple Music Albums view compilation albums (like Top 2000) the different songs are shown as separate albums, So a compilation of the Top 2000 generates 2000 different albums. In iTunes the albums a...

iHeart podcast not working "not encoded correctly"

I listen to podcast originating from the iHeart radio app. Several weeks ago something happened and Sonos would not play them....instead I received an error message stating the "music is not encoded...

Lost connection to Pandora, etc

My Bridge only lets me play songs on my phone or Mac. When playing Pandora, I get the message Unable to play, connection to Pandora was lost. With radio, i get "Unable to play Radio station"....

BBC working fine, and then.... audio cutting out
Answered

So, so sorry to bring up the BBC Radio topic again, but I'm not sure my problem is answered elsewhere. When BBC updated, I followed the instructions on this forum and everything for a few months has b...

Will Pandora be available in Australia?
Question

I received this email from Pandora this morning Dear Pandora listener, We will be shutting down the Pandora service in Australia and New Zealand on July 31st, 2017. After this date, you will no lon...

Deezer Elite cutting out between tracks on random speakers
Question

I'm a Deezer Elite Subscriber and am into my 3rd year . At GBP9.99 a month it's good value for CD quality. Since the latest release I've been experiencing random cut outs on speakers when the strea...

Only ever used Pandora - now being removed - next best free service that is similar?

Just got the email saying that Pandora will not longer be available, its the only one I've ever used through Sonos and I would love recommendations on whether there is anything else similiar that is a...

Multiple Library Shares and the 65k limit
Question

Hi, Is the limit of 65,000 tracks per music share or for the music library as a whole? Just trying to figure out if it is worth breaking my library into chunks to get round the limit. I imagine...

Alexa: Communications Matter

We all understand that communication regarding new functionality cannot necessarily be transparent to customers. But YOU promised an integration to Alexa by summer and did not deliver. You postpone an...

Playing movie audio through Sonos
Answered

can I connect my computer to sonos and play the audio of a movie through my sonos system? For example, I am connecting my computer to a projector. I want the audio to connect and play through my sonos...

SonosTube App for YouTube - 2017 thread
Question

best way to stream YouTube on playbar

Pocket Casts integration with Sonos

In the latest Android Pocket Casts update (v 6.3) they mention the following .... -QUOTE- [drum roll please] Upcoming Sonos Beta! That's right kids, very soon you'll be able to have your podcasts...

Big issues with Spotify
Question

My Sonos app does not list spotify as being an available music service to add - despite me having spotify premium on my phone - there's no guidance to aid me in how to address this - HELP! - BTW - it...

M3u playlists not working
Question

My music is saved to a synology NAS with my son's music in a distinct subfolder of the music folder. He has set up a series of m3u playlists which are stored in a "playlists" subfolder of the main mus...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online