Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on music services or ask about accessing your music library.

8704 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Trying to get a turntable setup with your Sonos system, but running into a little trouble? This thread has you covered. Before getting started, we need to ask a simple question— Does my turntable nee...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

Amazon Prime Music Canada
Question

Amazon Prime just added music service in Canada. Does anyone know when you will be able to add this music service to Sonos?

Songs Greyed Out in Library
Question

I’ve been browsing the support forums concerning songs being unplayable over Sonos due to bugs and DRM. I’m creating a new topic because none of the previous topics seems to address my specific proble...

TuneIn not playing BBC radio 2
Question

TuneIn not playing BBC radio 2 despite Alexa saying it's playing...

when i group rooms from spotify sonos opens then crashes
Question

this used to work fine but now..... If i try to group rooms in spotify, sonos opens and crashes before i can select extra rooms. I am mainly using a chromebook running the android sonos and spotify...

Sonos and Pandora no longer great together after 8.x

I've been a Sonos owner (16+ devices) and Pandora subscriber for many years and with the 8.x downgrade, I'm dropping my subscription to Pandora Plus. The update removes significant functionality, serv...

Mac - iTunes Music Library - Cannot be added by SONOS after upgrade
Question

Recently upgraded to: MAC OS 10.13 High Sierra// followed by SONOS Controller 8.1 SONOS now unable to add my two iTunes music libraries that it has been accessing fine for the last several years. (Th...

Connect with Record Player gaps in sound
Question

I have 3 x Play 1 speakers and a Connect I have a record player going through the connect and I have a probem with intermittent gaps in sound. it might be fine for a few tracks and then suddenly st...

Google Play Music Not Working Anymore
Answered

I used to be able to "cast" Google Play Music radio stations on Sonos for hours without any interruptions. As of last week or so, whenever I try to play a radio station from the Google Music on Sonos,...

Transfer of playlist or lists

I have been a long time member of Sonos so when I started Rhapsody was my main music service to build playlists. Over time I have added a few more music services but always the playlists that I creat...

Amazon Prime Music - can't play tracks from artists?
Question

So I'm a amazon prime subscriber so I connected my Sonos to the service. Taking an example of wanting to listen to Def Leppard - 1. Can't search for Def Leppard - nothing found 2. Can't search for al...

Can I Play Windows Media Player Music through my Sonos 1 Speaker ?
Answered

I have Windows 10 (Pro) as a Hyper-V VM on my server. I have Windows Media Player on Windows 10 VM with my albums on it. How do I play these albums through my Sonos 1 Speaker ?

Pandora with Sonos 8.2
Question

I have upgraded to Sonos 8.2 controller. Sonos is asking me to reauthenticate with Pendora. It always get a network error. tried to remove pendora service, unplug/plug the my sonos systems... then tri...

SiriusXM Controller App is Limited
Answered

Is there a way to fast forward or rewind through a streaming program on SiriusXM? Sometimes I listen to an hour+ show and if you accidentally tap the wrong thing on the controller app, the show starts...

Karaoke on Sonos

We received some feedback from a Sonos user who would like to see Karaoke integration with Sonos. While Line-In can work for hooking up an existing Karaoke player, the user would like to see a more em...

18th November - Apple Music Down?
Question

Library updates aren't copying through to Sonos. Removed the service, and re-added. Looks like something broken in the link between Sonos and Apple Music API.

Sonos and Overcast (podcast app)

I am just about ready to pull the trigger on buying some Sonos products for my home (either a pair of Play: 1 or a Play: 5) but it appears that they won't work with Overcast, the app I use to listen t...

Apple Music - Apple Created Playlist error
Question

Apple Music playlist will not play since app upgrades - error message is "we've run into a problem. Try again.". Personal playlists are fine. Happens on all devices I try to use including desktop vers...

Linking record deck to the Player
Question

I have just purchased a Playbar and Play 1 and intend adding to my system. Can I link my Rega Planer 1 turntable to this system? If I can; What else do I need?

Spotify Download
Answered

Is it possible to download music from Spotify to play later - offline?

Finding hard drive network path
Answered

I have an NAS drive and also a regular hard drive with a lot of iTunes music which is on my network via an iMac. How do I find the network paths to them?

TuneIn Sync with TV
Question

I can control a broadcast's time with the tunein app. I cannot control time via Sonos. End goal is to have a radio broadcast sync with a sporting event... Tunein/Sonos is about 30-45 seconds faster...

Novice Q- play1:can we play radio stations?
Answered

Morning all, we need to get in the 21st century, we currently have 300+ cd's and a CD player and then a stand alone DAB radio. I'm thinking of getting a Apple iPod and transferring all the cd's to th...

!!Sonos cannot play Apple Music!!
Question

My system will not play Apple Music. Diagnostic # 8071583. Does anyone from Sonos monitor this board?

Badges

• Badge
    Ace54 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    CG67RMTBW earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Xuub earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Keithmac earned the badge Round of Applause
  • Badge
    Robin Smith earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"