Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on music services or ask about accessing your music library.

9010 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Trying to get a turntable setup with your Sonos system, but running into a little trouble? This thread has you covered. Before getting started, we need to ask a simple question— Does my turntable nee...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

BBC iPlayer
Question

Does iPlayer work via Sonos?

Cloud Storage solution

I am new to Sonos, but impressed so far. Although I use spotify as a steaming service, I have a local iTunes library of approx 400 cds. I'd like to make these available on the sonos too without having...

Audible.co.uk
Question

I see that Audible has been included as a service, but that it only brings you to the .com site, and not .co.uk. My question is: Really??!

future of the 65k limit
Answered

I'm really impressed by the speakers and basically the idea of the system. But what's really frustrating is the song-limit of almost 65k... Will (and when?) this be corrected somehow? This is the onl...

Line In + Android Skipping
Question

When I'm running line in (record player) to my Sonos Connect, it works great throughout my house. Any time I unlock my android screen, the sound starts cutting in/out intermittently. I just tested on...

Chi
Question

Hi. I am watching movie of itune and airplaying from my laptop to my tv, can my Play 1(s) airplay at the same time with the movie??

Streaming from archive.org
Question

Is there a way to stream from archive.org?

Use of YOUTUBE
Answered

Can i connect to YOUTUBE?

Problems with Apple Music on Sonos
Answered

Hi, Since the app update, when i'm trying to open my Apple Music playlists through Sonos it doesn't find any of the playlists and says: "we've run into a problem. Try again". I tried again, and again...

Dropbox

Stream from ones Dropbox account? Not sure if your developers are aware, but cloud storage is a big thing now-a-days. Be nice to use my cloud stored music without having to keep my PC on. Ya's...

Artist dropped from index
Question

My system is working fine, but seems to have dropped an artist and the two records of his that I own. These are Purchased AAC audio files. I checked the iTunes file path (/Users/don/Music/iTunes/iTune...

U-Turn Record Player & Sonos:5 - why does it sound terrible?
Question

I have the https://uturnaudio.com/products/orbit-plus-turntable turntable with built-in pre-amp and a Sonos Play:5 speaker. I've got them hooked up, but the sound just doesn't sound very good. It's la...

Playlist jumping to top
Question

If I play a song from my saved songs sometimes it will carry on down the list but more often than not it will jump back to the top of the list and start going down from there. Anyone has this. This s...

My Cloud + Sonos, Incorrect Credentials (tried both My Cloud and Sonos credentials) now locked out due to multiple attempts.

Hello, I've been trying to add Western Digital My Cloud and Sonos via the Sonos Windows app (select Sonos Labs). After I authorize Sonos to access My Cloud, I enter my credentials. I've tried My Clou...

Missing / redundant tracks on Napster
Question

Ive had Sonos for 6yrs now, mostly happy with it but more and more i'm finding that tracks previously added to my Music on Napster are no longer available...and i cant re-add, delete a newer / diff ve...

Unable to find song
Question

Why won’t Sonos play a song in my library but can be played on my device.

Sonos Internet radio, FLAC support?
Answered

After doing a bit of research, I was stumped to see that Sonos DOESN'T support radio stations in the FLAC format... Insanity radio is one of the radio stations I would listen to that HAS a lossless F...

Uploading iTunes library to Amazon Music Library - Sonos won't play them
Question

To get around Sonos/Alexa not been able to read my local library I have been experimenting uploading some tracks from Itunes to Amazon music library (which Sonos/Alexa can access). I did this and then...

Truncated Google Play Music Library
Question

In the Sonos app, my G.P.M. library only goes through the letter 'T', and not entirely at that. If I search for an artist whose name starts with a subsequent letter, the appear in the results, but I c...

Unable to play track error message when trying to use Napster
Question

have had this in the past when it was Rhapsody; first time having it with Napster that I recall.

Cannot login to Storytel
Question

Dear All, There is some bug with Storytel. I very often get an error message from Sonos, that states: you need to have a Storytel account. It means I can't log in. For that reason, I removed my Sto...

Error 1002 when trying to add Spotify music to a playlist - Diagnostic 8338543
Question

Had a problem with Spotify and had to change payment details. I cannot now play Spotify music through Sonos (error 1002). It has not worked since the payment detail change in Spotify. I have - Reboote...

‘Browse’ in sonos app only shows a fraction of my music
Question

I mostly use Sonos to access the music stored on my iPhone. All my songs are there, and I can search for the title of any song in the Sonos app and play it successfully. HOWEVER, when I try to use th...

Badges

• Badge
    ricci280 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    CJRL earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    corthorner earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    ahill12 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Melissa9955 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"