Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on music services or ask about accessing your music library.

8135 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Trying to get a turntable setup with your Sonos system, but running into a little trouble? This thread has you covered. Before getting started, we need to ask a simple question— Does my turntable n...

Spotlight: the Five Music Services of the Week [Week 12]

Week 12: Week twelve of highlighting services available on Sonos. As mentioned before, we’ll show you all the features they offer: new music, your favorite artists, focus on genres and regions, live...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

"Please integrate service XYZ" requests: Read this news!

A lot of the new features requested here involve the adding of new services. The world of online music is evolving fast, and to help services integrate with Sonos, Sonos has introduced a Partners and...

Google Play won't cast

Google Play won't cast to Sonos, It says nearby device, is this a limitation of Sonos or Google Play?

Sonos will no longer play music from Google Play app.
Question

Phone finds Sonos and connects but when trying to play from Google Play the app glitches between play and pause with no sound then advances to the next song. This is a new issue and I have changed not...

Apple Music 'for you' section not synchronised
Question

The 'For you' section in the Sonos 'Apple Music' source never shows the same list of albums & playlists as my actual Apple Music app does. I've always accepted this as 'just the way it is' but it's pr...

Pandora History

When playing Pandora on my computer the app has a history of recently played songs available. This history is a great help when I want to mark songs I have recently heard with a thumbs up or down indi...

Add song as favorite Apple Music
Question

From within the sonos app is it possible to add a song as favourite for apple music, to be used for " play more like " functions for example?

Songs Skipping
Question

Hi My Sonos setup continually skips songs. They are on the device I'm playing the music from but randomly, midway through the song, it skips to the next song in the queue. Anybody any ideas? I...

Play 1 constantly skip podcast
Question

Hi, I play a podcast from my iPad and in the middle of an episode Play 1 skips and starts on another episode! How to fix this issue?

RESTORE AUDIBLE SERVICE..... OR WE BOYCOTT....

Tell me WHEN the service will be restored to AUDIBLE..... the fact that it does NOT work is ludi5ludicrous and it's a deal breaker, we hope, for many others. prompt resolution demanded.... nicely...

Accessing My Home Music Library from a different Sonos network
Question

Is there any way to access my music library while I'm connected to a Sonos network in someone else's home? I know that I can get to the drive (connected to my router) when I'm on a computer elsewhere...

Pandora Premium
Question

Pandora just added a new service, Pandora Premium. Will it work with SONOS?

Sonos can't find my music folder on my new iMac.
Question

Hi peeps. I've never been able to make SONOS connect with my iTunes library for the past 2 years. It works really well with Spotify - but 10 year's worth of tunes bought on iTunes ain't cutting it. I'...

Is there a way to sort a sonos playlist?

I have duplicate songs in a sonos playlist and would like to sort the list alphabetically to make the process easier. Is there a way to sort the list?

How to add subscription music service to Sonos?
Question

Hi, I have been listening to FriskyRadio on my Sonos system for a while now. I recently decided to upgrade to being a paid member. One of the benefits is access to premium streams. I don't see a...

Stitcher
Question

Stitcher is no longer working. The app is refusing to connect to stitcher.

Alexa/Echo yet?
Answered

I can not seem to find if or when the integration with Amazon Alexa will happen. And I have been looking...

Amazon Music inconsistency
Question

Hey all. I use Amazon Music as my primary streaming service. I pay for access to their catalog, not just streaming my library through their platform. There is an inconsistency in the Sonos App wh...

Why is Google Play Music for Sonos not available in Singapore?
Question

Hi everyone, I have recently moved from the UK to Singapore and noticed the Google Play Music service disappeared from the Sonos app. After some digging, I found this: Source: https://sono...

Amazon Music Unlimited limitations!

I'm testing Amazon Music unlimited via 30 day trial. I immediately see a problem. You can't build your own 'catalog' (aka My Music) similar to Napster? That's ridiculous. I have to search for Ann ar...

Napster Skipping
Question

Recently when streaming music from Napster about every third song stops and skips to the next song with an error message ".. connection to Napster was lost". I have zero problems steaming Pandora for...

How come Pandora Plus DOES NOT WORK with Sonos speakers, when Sonos support says it does?
Question

I have been using the free version of Pandora with my Sonos speakers for the past 4-5 years, and last week I upgraded to Pandora Plus so I could get higher audio quality, unlimited skips, and no more...

Unable to play... Connection to spotify was lost

Frustratingly and repeatedly getting this error time and time again. Based on all the forums it's such a common issue and it needs to be addressed.

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online