Question

Yet another sonos look alike, chromecast ready

• 1 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
http://www.cepro.com/article/Made_for_Pros_RIVA_Audio_Is_Not_Just_Another_Sonos_Wannabe

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Riva has a good reputation in the bluetooth speaker market for making a speaker that sounds much better than the usual offerings in that market, but I haven't heard it yet.

A name to look out certainly for if all that is stated for this new line is true, perhaps more than many others in the last couple of years.
Riva has a good reputation in the bluetooth speaker market for making a speaker that sounds much better than the usual offerings in that market, but I haven't heard it yet.

A name to look out certainly for if all that is stated for this new line is true, perhaps more than many others in the last couple of years.

Really? I've never heard of them, presumably they're not present in the UK at the moment.
I came across the name when I was looking for a bluetooth portable for my travels. Not available in India as well, and pricy in the US, so a JBL served my purpose. But the same You Tube site that served me well to narrow down on the specific JBL model also spoke well of the make. Perhaps a little less in sound levels delivered, but closer to hifi sound quality than most bluetooth speakers.