Question

wanting to become a sonos dealer. How do I start this process?

• 20 February 2014
  • 10 replies

Need to find the best pricing available. So my company can buy this product in bulk.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Manny, 

what country are you in please so I can direct you to the right people? 

Regards, 

Daniel H. 
Hi Manny, 

Regards, 

Daniel H. 

Hi Daniel...My name is CJ and I have an AV company in south Florida. We love your products, but would like to be set up as dealers. Please advise me on who to speak to to get the ball rolling
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Manny, 

Regards, 

Daniel H. 

Hi CJ, 

we will reach out via ticket: 141217-000575

Regards, 

Daniel 
Hi Manny, 

Regards, 

Daniel H. 

Hi Daniel, still waiting to hear from someone regarding becoming a dealer. CJ Cohen
I am Interested in becoming a re seller, How can I get started?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am Interested in becoming a re seller, How can I get started?

Hi BRATTSYSTEMS,

Please send an email to resellerinquiry@sonos.com. They should be able to help out.
Hello,

I am in Mexico and am interested in becoming a Sonos dealer.

What are the steps?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Unbrother, you'll want to follow Jeff's suggestion above and email resellerinquiry@sonos.com.
Hello,

Name is Ben Havel from Brooklyn NY. Looking to become direct with Sonos. Need competitive pricing so i may win a bid on an extravagant job in a new building in Manhattan. Would love if you can help
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Ben, though we can't assist here on that front, the email I listed above will be able to give you some guidance. Have a good one!