Very happy with Sonos Support

• 22 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
I hope that this is the right place to post this message.

I have recently had a failure in my Sonos Play 5 which required a warranty replacement. Having experienced these things in the past I was prepared for a complex set of discussions, emails, repeat calls and other failures before getting anywhere. My experience couldn't have been any different. I emailed support and gave brief details of the problem, within 18 hours I had a response requesting confirmation of my details and the serial number of the product, then an email with return information to send the product back. I dropped the unit into a UPS collection point on Monday morning and here I am on Thursday afternoon with my replacement.

Thank you Sonos for making a normally troublesome experience easy and stress free. I know that I will be telling people about this for ages to come.

As for my recommendation to the community, I have a Play 5 and 4 Play 1's and I love them all. This experience has simply made my enjoyment of these product even more rich.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Nice I am a new Sonos user (2xplay 1 and 2x Play 5 Gen2) and good to know they have good after sale support.
Hope the standard sticks if and when I need it :-)

Will probably get sound bar and sub combo but not until their soundbar has HDMI and DTS support
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Will probably get sound bar and sub combo but not until their soundbar has HDMI and DTS support

Fortunately you'll be much older and wiser by the time that happens