Sonos IPO?

May be in the works.

http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/sonos-ipo-plans-1202745164/

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

38 replies

Lol. And a good search function, if correctly used, would bring that 10% down by half.
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
Hope Ryans job is safe....
Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks for the concern 🙂 So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Thanks for the concern 🙂 So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.
So where's the announcement about 9.0 dropping today? 🙂 I found out from my app store already, but there's nothing here about it! 🆒 ::flee::
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
So where's the announcement about 9.0 dropping today? 🙂 I found out from my app store already, but there's nothing here about it! 🆒 ::flee::

Couple hours... we like to make sure the software is available for all platforms and that it's confirmed working before officially announcing things here.

I thought we were all going to be replaced by robots?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26

We could all be bots already, just really sophisticated ones.

just really sophisticated ones.

Erm...not always so:-)

mind blown.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I feel like I've personally derailed this discussion... Sorry for the interruption everyone!

Carry on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
Interesting reading:-
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1314727/000119312518213468/d403417ds1.htm#toc403417_6
Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I think Ryan is passing the Turing test quite nicely!
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
Public offering set for July 30.

Smart speaker and audio tech maker Sonos Inc. and internet-connected camera maker and Netgear Inc. spinoff Arlo Technologies Inc. have both issued price guidance for their initial public offerings.

They’re each scheduled for July 30 on the Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange, respectively.

Sonos said in its U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing that it plans to raise $250 million by offering 13.9 million shares, with 60 percent being offered by insiders at a price range of $17 to $19. Nasdaq.com reported that at the midpoint of the proposed range, Sonos would command a fully diluted market value of $2.2 billion.

https://siliconangle.com/blog/2018/07/23/internet-ipos-sonos-arlo-issue-price-guidance-ahead-july-30-public-offerings/