Sonos Blog...

• 22 July 2005
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
http://worldofsonos.com

If you are interested...I've started regular posts and have a pretty good one today. This week/end I also plan to post an entry on different ways to handle storage and archiving...and even how to roll your own NAS drive for $170.

BTW...if you are interested in who I am. I'm Alan Graham and I am a writer...I've appeared in Macworld, MacAddict, O'Reilly, Wired, etc. I also created the first book on blogs as literature called "Never Threaten To Eat Your Co-Workers."

I'd also like some of you to share with me your solutions, your tips, your systems, etc.

Thanks!

Alan

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Alan,
If you need to through anything against someone when it comes to Storage, feel free to bounce it my way. I am Travis Teddy, Principal Systems Engineer for a company called Xiotech. Xiotech provides Storage solutions in the data center's with both SAN's and NAS.

T.
Alan,

I know you're a writer, but I really hope I'm not going to have to read an advert for your blog twice a week from now on.

As previously mentioned on your last thread, we already have a good forum for Sonos discussion here and we don't really need constant interruption from someone plugging another site.

Maybe, if you were a regular contributor here and added value to the postings in the Sonos forum you may have more credibility but until then I feel you're going to struggle to get the recognition you may require.

Just my 2p.