Setting up new speakers with a second network

• 3 January 2019
  • 1 reply

I am trying to set up new speakers at my second home using the same app I use for my main home. Can someone provide me with assistance? I am teying to connect a beam and two 2 play 1. I want to use it as a center and two fronts. When i turn on my app, it recognizes the wifi at my second home. I tried to add these speakers to this by clicking on more options. On there, it gives me an option to add another sonos system. After clicking here, it gives me an option to sign in or create an account. I chose to sign in and followed the prompts. When it comes to the part where I need to push the button on the back, this initially flashes red or orange then eventually solid red or orange. Not sure what to do from here. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You can look at the advice here for your solid orange light.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/226#Solid_Orange

I would be trying to wire one of the speakers to the router to start with.

Also. Please be aware that there is no such configuration as a Bean and two front speakers. You can add your Play 1s as rear surrounds though.