Official Reseller at Czech republic (Central Europe)

• 1 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hello,

I need to buy new products to my own studio and I need know - who is my actual distributor at Czech Republic.
Is it High-End Audio Studio, Belgicka 4, Prague (my first and last), or Ketos (or AV Integra), or someone new whos I don´t know?

Thank U for some help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi there, welcome to the community. I think this will help you find what it is you are looking for. Click here for our store locator. It does indeed show the retailer you mentioned, though includes several others. I used "Prague" as the location. Let me know if this helps or if you need anything else.
Badge
I know. My number is "12" at Prague (near Prague). I´m HIFIpartner.cz shop with your products. But I need to know the reseller betwen us. SONOS --- (somebody) --- shop with presentation studio for end-user customers.

Can U help me?
Badge
BTW your link does Bad address - my full functional link is "http://www.hifipartner.cz/vyrobci/manufacturer/sonos"
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Apologies for the misunderstanding. You can email resellerinquiry@sonos.com for all of your dealer related questions. They’ll be able to assist you.