Welcome to Music, culture & the industry

What's happening in the world of music and digital media? What are you listening to this week? #NowPlaying

457 Topics

Have you tried Bose 161 with Sonos ?

So I have two units linked up so far with Terrasic speakers, Bose outdoor speakers, and Bose AM-3's I have two rooms that I want to replace the whole units with new speakers for asthetic value and wil...

Soooo....

...I wonder what this is all about then? In a vain attempt to keep on-topic, I can heartily recommend the new Gorillaz album Demon Days, and Get Behind Me Satan from the White Stripes (if you can tol...

Loretta Lynn

After traveling for a day I come back and find a new forum. Thanks Graham! One of my recent surprise finds was Loretta Lynn’s Van Lear Rose (on Rhapsody). I would have never guessed Loretta Lynn b...

Sonos at WIRED NextFest

Hey, If you're in Chicago today through Sunday, June 26, stop by Navy Pier to see Sonos at http://www.nextfest.net/. Good information and presentations being given by Lindsay, Valerie, Thomas and guy-...

Welcome to my nightmare

I just had a blast with my kids and the neighbors kids listening to Alice Cooper's "Welcome To My Nightmare" with a red light on in the hot tub! Highly recommended for a laugh - try to make the sca...

Save NPR and PBS (Public Broadcasting)

Sign the petition telling Congress to save NPR and PBS: http://www.moveon.org/publicbroadcasting/ The House of Representatives is about to vote on whether to slash funding for NPR and PBS, starting...

First Song Pumped Through My SDMS

Since I assume we are all music lovers here, I thought I would start a new thread to post the first song/album played on my SDMS. I played Santana's Live at the Fillmore, 1968. I have listened to...

Badges

• Badge
    nick205 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Dieselgarfie earned the badge Carving it out I
  • Badge
    Misfit earned the badge Round of Applause
  • Badge
    The Rat earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    chiuyang95 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings