Question

how to become a sonos dealer.

Hi, im from chicago. I have many customers asking me about sonos. how I can become a sonos dealer and start selling this product to mu customers ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Greg,

You can email resellerinquiry@sonos.com for all of your dealer related questions. 

Thanks
How do I become a dealer in Connecticut please ?
Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.
Badge
Is it possible to become a dealer outside of the US?
I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A DIRECT SONOS DEALER HERE IN NH.

I CAN BUY THROUGH DISTRIBUTION, BUT WISH TO BE A DIRECT DEALER.

DOUG

CINEMAESQUE HOME THEATER COMPANY
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Doug,

You can email resellerinquiry@sonos.com for all of your dealer related questions. They'll be able to assist you.
I have called a few times. I would like to become a direct dealer for sonos. I will continue to reach out. My company is Cinemaesque Home Theater Company. Looking for regional rep. covering New Hampshire area.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You shouldn't post your phone number on a public forum.

Have you emailed resellerinquiry@sonos.com as noted on this thread multiple times.
Yes I have. No response.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would still delete you phone number above. Pm Ryan with it if you want someone to call you don't post it here
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I have called a few times. I would like to become a direct dealer for sonos. I will continue to reach out. My company is Cinemaesque Home Theater Company. Looking for regional rep. covering New Hampshire area.

I'll reach out to the team for you too. Sorry for the delay, they're usually extremely quick to reach out.
https://www.sonos.com/b2b/login.aspx?dl=true&lang=en-us®ion=us