Happiness

Badge
I like to put my L&R play 1s up to my ears like headphones on max volume, max bass, and listen to EDM.
It's my true happiness when alone

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

Your happiness won't last long once deafness kicks in.
Badge
That's fine too, I'm tired of hearing people around me lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I really appreciate two options on my current hearing aids, they link to a Bluetooth transmitter I have hooked to my ZP-80 and they have a microphone muting option so I can cut out any outside audio I don't want to hear. Both enhance the Sonos experience and reduce some of the drawbacks of having a spouse. Much more compact than a pair of Play 1s too.
Userlevel 7
I like to put my L&R play 1s up to my ears like headphones on max volume, max bass, and listen to EDM.
It's my true happiness when alone

Well I'm glad you're happy 😉. You do realize (and I say this with authority) that having the speakers positioned as you say...you are missing the finer details of your music or any music genre for that matter. There's a saying..."sometimes less is more"

Question: Did I just get suckered into a joke :?;)

Cheers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Sounds like you're looking to Sonos your head: https://twitter.com/sonos/status/583297798235361280

Ryan , that image looks fake to me.

The Sonos logo is printed on the front side of the Play:1s, where the speakers are pointed. Why aren't the speakers pointed at his ears instead forwards?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The mounting socket is in the back and this was the best way to attach the speakers to the headband, some sacrifices needed to be made. Definitely not a fake at all.
touche.

I'm not a marketing guy, but I think this would sell better if the background gave a sort of Mad Max feel to it. I can definitely see when of those post-apocalyptic type fellas wearing one of these things, while driving off into battle.

Then again, maybe that's not the target demographic.
Oh, my. I assumed that was a photoshop job.
Userlevel 6
Badge +8
If you then wrap your head and the Play 1s with foil, the government can't monitor what you are listening to.
Max volume/max bass at that distance has to be physically painful if not impossible.
mwiseman, I go for a full bodysuit of foil, you never know what the government has injected in my blood. Chemtrails! Flat Earth!

🙂