Greta van Fleet how did I miss this?

• 4 April 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
I’m an old rock and roll dude , ex musician and music lover. I listen to every genre, but my roots are in hard drive rock from the 70s.
For all you younguns that never got the thrill of a new Zeppelin release, check these guys out. If it’s your thing you might be excited.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey, jjayf. Man, I discovered these guys purely by chance from a guitar pedal page that I follow on Facebook. Crazy to think they're only in their late teens and early twenties. They're playing here in Europe, in June. I hope some other board users jump in with similar recommendations. If you like GvF you might enjoy Rival Sons.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Thanks Edward! I’m going to check them out for sure. I’ve been going through a real rough patch recently, soul searching for something new and exciting. I’d love to see more recommendations!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Cool, let me know what you think! I suppose we have that in common, music often gives me a perspective that can't be found elsewhere. I'm sure others will jump in with something we've not yet heard. Keep us updated with your findings! All the best.