CR100 Voucher

Never Received CR100 Voucher/s. I submitted my CR100 serial/s and do you think I received the voucher/s.........NOPE!! Extremely disappointed. This is very poor, considering that I have my own AV Installation company and over the past 12 months we have spent just under $82k on Sonos products for our clients. Not to mention those clients who purchase the product themselves and we only provide the installation service for them. Thanks Sonos....!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Shaunmoloney. Welcome to the community. For this issue, please contact our customer support team. They are equipped to follow this up for you. Thanks.
Same here, never recieved any codes. and have tried to request it manu times. but did never recived anything from sonos.
ME Too... Never received a Voucher or anything....
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Unfortunately, the offer has now expired. You were required to apply for the voucher, this was not sent out automatically.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I think I'll go verify my e-mail contact info is up to date across the Sonos community, don't want to miss anything like the CR voucher in the future. I just need to check the forums here and my Sonos account on Sonos.com, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The forums use the same credentials that you log in with at Sonos.com. The most important thing to check is that your account there is linked with your system and that you haven't opted out to receive emails, as some messages only go out to people with specific configurations or devices.
Please have the CEO Office at SONOS contact me Immediately.. This is Ridiculous response!!! The item was Registered in my profile which had my EMail... SONOS CAN DO BETTER!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi GDiggs, my response above was specifically for Stanley, so he can make sure to get the right emails when they're going out.

I see that you've already got an email in with the team, I'll make sure it gets to someone who can help answer your questions.
Just moved in our house we were building, unpacked my Sonos system, let it update and found out my CR100 isn't supported anymore! I have never received any email telling me not to upgrade or to apply for a voucher. I have reached out to Sonos customer support and hope they'll make up for it because right now I am really mad!
Many people have suggested that Sonos should push warnings about anything an upgrade will disable to the Controller that is initiating the upgrade and not let it continue unless somebody acknowledges that they understand the consequences of proceeding. This would have helped alert you in this situation and would have helped many others who were caught off-guard by the CR100 being disabled, Desktop app losing setup functions, etc.

So far Sonos has elected not to implement these sorts of warnings and fail-safes.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I never received mine and actually had a Sonos case where I asked when I would receive my voucher. Am I out of luck?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The vouchers themselves expired last year, not just the offer for receiving one. Your best option is to reply back to that case you had and see if they're able to track down what happened. The team may be able to help with something.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
The link to reply to my case comes up with an error that it's no longer available. Also I cannot find my cases within the Sonos support under my profile.

https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/3715277
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The custhelp domain isn't in use anymore, we dropped that last year... But... I see that you have an email ticket open up now. They can look up your old cases and see if there's anything that can be done.