Cool Free Event 5/15/21

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I think this is for everyone (if not mods will delete and I apologize) but got an email for a cool free event this Saturday. Not a fan of this style of music but will tune in because it’s pretty unique and BEST of all, it’s FREE!  Let’s support this so we can maybe get some more of these events. Thanks Sonos!

On Saturday May 15 at 9PM EDT, enjoy an evening of live jazz from Van Gelder Studio on Sonos Radio

Stay in with 
Sonos Radio
Order in dinner and enjoy an evening of jazz with legendary musician Joey DeFrancesco, performing live from the historic Van Gelder Studio. 

Tune in from the Sonos app. 

Saturday, May 15
9:00 PM EDT

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hey @Jeffrey_35,

Thanks for sharing the event here! Did you manage to tune in? This event is a first for us - a test of truly live broadcasts on Sonos Radio - so we’re interested in any feedback from those who listened live :slight_smile:

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hey @Jeffrey_35,

Thanks for sharing the event here! Did you manage to tune in? This event is a first for us - a test of truly live broadcasts on Sonos Radio - so we’re interested in any feedback from those who listened live :slight_smile:

I am sorry for all the hype I was invited to a Brewer game and went instead. Although as bad as they played I probably would’ve rather stayed at home with wife. 🙁 I know it was a one and done but would love a replay but I understand that defeats the purpose. I would very much enjoy other events like this in the future especially to listen on my full surround arc/sub/one set up. Any chance for some alternative or rock and I would be there for sure. Thanks for the idea and keep it up. It’s why I speak so highly of Sonos wherever I go.