Answered

Can I Join Sonos As An Affiliate?

• 8 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi!

My name is Emma Joseph and I am a passionate blogger & model. Recently, I have launched my dream project under the title of Infozla * where I used to share about celebrities. I want to promote sonos’ products as an affiliate on my blog to get the commission per sale. But I am totally confused where and how can I start so, can anybody please guide me for this matter?

Regards » Emma Joseph 

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 March 2022, 19:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Couple of things. First, don’t be surprised if a moderator removes your link, as stated in the Terms and Conditions, or whatever they’re called, about posting in these forums, links not pertaining to directly working on Sonos issues are frowned upon. In fact, here’s a link to that Community Code of Conduct

Second, this forum is a community support site, not specifically a way to contact Sonos directly. If you need to talk to Sonos, I’d recommend that you call Sonos Support directly. I would think the folks at Sonos support would be able to give you a phone number to talk to the sales/marketing team.