Are Sonos here for the long term

• 4 March 2018
  • 2 replies

Now that Sonos have stop supporting the CR100 controller which of their products are they going to stop supporting next. I have used the CR100 for a few years and it works well, in fact better than the using the App because it uses the Sonos network and not WiFi which is has limited coverage in my home, that was one of the main reasons I chose the CR100.
I thought that Sonos was there for the long term but the fact that they are no longer supporting a product that does what it says on the box makes me wonder. I am now thinking they will be pushing me to look at the competition and how they look after loyal customers?
Please reconsider the long term support of your loyal customers, if you don't support your products for the long term you WILL not gain new customers and loose loyal customers!
Take a look at recent disclosures by Apple, how are they thought of by current and potential customers?

Extremely Disappointed
CJJ

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
If your want to display your displeasure at the ending of the cr100 went not add your weight to the dedicated thread on the matter?
I suppose since Apple doesn't support the original iPhone with an iOS that will run on it, or Ford doesn't make parts for the 1965 Mustang anymore, those companies are also going to be failing shortly?