2019 Q4 Shareholder letter

• 21 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Interesting reading, don’t know who posted the PDF or how long it will be there.

https://s22.q4cdn.com/672173472/files/doc_financials/2019/Q4/FINAL-SONO-Q4-and-FY2019-Shareholder-Letter-112019(1).pdf

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Net loss of less than $5million from $15million in 2018! It’s moving in the right direction. Sales revenue up. Acquired a voice input company to add music/speaker specific control. 

More new products to come in 2020, and a plan to sell more to the existing user base: might this be a hint of new home theatre product, or am I being too optimistic. 

Roll on 2020!

Thanks for the link. 

Seems like pretty solid news.  I’m not a financial analyst, so my opinion means little, but that tells me that growth is good, but Sonos is taking the world by storm or anything like that.    Personally, I find the news about the Snips acquisition to be the most interesting part of that.