15 year anniversary, 15% discount

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Sonos are celebrating their 15th anniversary with a 15% discount on all new products. The promotion begins today and ends on 15th September. The email I received this morning suggests the offer is valid for both online purchases and those made through authorised Sonos retailers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

101 replies

Do you have at link? I did not receive any mail :0(
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
I’m in the UK, but this link might help.
https://sonosanniversary.com
The email contained a code that is needed to claim the discount.
15% discount is valid for approved online sellers AND only on standard retail price. Just got that confirmed. I found a nice combo deal but then the discount is not valid. Too bad.
I have seen this offer for France and UK, will SONOS have this offer in all countries in Europe?
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
The link I posted above has all the European countries where the offer is valid.
I got a wrong message that i put in a to high price for my Playbar.
I must admit its a bit expencive but it was what i payed.. Is the Playbar not in the 15% off?
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
It is in the UK.
Same in sweden but i still cant enter my purchase price 😕
Badge
Feeling bummed, just purchased my sonos system 15 days ago and got an email today for 15 percent off. Has anyone had any luck getting Sonos to retro act this promo? I spent 2500 and I would rather ot have to go through the hassel or returning and repurchasing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Feeling bummed, just purchased my sonos system 15 days ago and got an email today for 15 percent off. Has anyone had any luck getting Sonos to retro act this promo? I spent 2500 and I would rather ot have to go through the hassel or returning and repurchasing.

If you bought your system from us directly you should give us a call on our sales line, they may be able to help out.
I've had two prospective buyers cancel on me in the last 24 hours after they've received this email... bad timing! 😃
Great promo. Today purchased 2 extra Play1speakers with 15% discount!
15% discount is valid for approved online sellers AND only on standard retail price. Just got that confirmed. I found a nice combo deal but then the discount is not valid. Too bad.

Does this mean that buying a Playbase at the current £649 (ie. £50 off) at most retailers isn't eligible?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
@pjn, this page may help answer your questions, and if not, you can ask on it too.
Badge

If you bought your system from us directly you should give us a call on our sales line, they may be able to help out.

Unfortunately, i purchased from an authorized retailer. (best buy)

is there anything that can be done? Thank you for the response.

Tony
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Unfortunately, i purchased from an authorized retailer. (best buy)

is there anything that can be done? Thank you for the response.

Tony

That might not be able to qualify, but I'd still say it's worth giving our sales team a call. They might be able to help out with something. I can't say for sure.

Does this mean that buying a Playbase at the current £649 (ie. £50 off) at most retailers isn't eligible?

Article 2 of the terms. Discount Codes are one-time use only and Products purchased as part of another promotion are specifically excluded from this promotion. Purchases from non-authorized Sonos resellers or from sonos.com are not eligible for this Promotion.

I also tried to order a combo through an official dealer and they only gave 15% on the standard retail price of both seperate devices (playbar + sub)
Then I asked customer support and they confirmed discount on full price only. No promotions
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I tried entering the code I was emailed on here but it's not being recognized. Tried adding it to different products to no avail (a 5.1 package, just a Playbase, etc.)

Is the code only valid to receive a rebate after filing a claim? Or can it be used at checkout for immediate application?
I just bought a product today from an authorised reseller, am I eligible for the discount? And if I were eligible I would buy a second speaker - am I able to get two separate purchases under the same discount?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi guys, good questions. We're not able to answer them here, but you'll want to reach out to our sales team if anything comes up that you can't find an answer to on this page.
Hi, I have not received this email. Can someone not planning on using their code share one with me please? Thanks in adv!
Hi guys, good questions. We're not able to answer them here, but you'll want to reach out to our sales team if anything comes up that you can't find an answer to on this page.Ryan, could you please clarify if the cashback will honored when someone buys a combo from an authorized reseller at a discount? E.g. Playbar + Sub for €1.399 in stead of 2x €799. It is very vague unfortunately.
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Hi, I have not received this email. Can someone not planning on using their code share one with me please? Thanks in adv!
You can just purchase from an authorized retailer and submit your proof of purchase and received a 15% rebate from Sonos. No need for a code that way.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
I could be wrong, but I suspect the discount codes are region/country specific.