Question

15 year aniversary - 15% discount

• 18 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Within the period and terms and condition for "the 15 year anniversary - 15% of discount", I bought the Sonos Play-Base and applied it to the discount cash back site. A day later I also bought the Sonos SUB, but it was not possible for me to apply another system to the same cash back discount site. Concerning the terms and conditions it should be possible to sign in 3 times a Sonos product per household within the cash back period. What is the solution Sonos offers to sign in another (2nd) product within this Sonos 15 year anniversary - 15% cash back period?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
The terms and conditions are crystal clear that the voucher code is a ONE-TIME use only....

Discount Codes are available for one-time use only and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion

So what makes you think 3 separate orders is the same as one-time use only?
Because of the following sentence on your web-site in the Netherlands: Er geldt een maximum van 3 claims:? per huishouden tijdens de actiepriode :?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Blame Google If I'm wrong here, but. That is just saying that a maximum of 3 claims per HOUSEHOLD rather than 3 claims per discount code.

Maybe the Netherlands have more households with multiple registered users?

Who know. But if you still think you have been wronged I'd call the Sales line
Thx fot your answer, I'll call the Sales line 😞