Answered

Sonos sub gen 3 flex cable replacement

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a Sonos Sub Gen 3 and due to a voltage problem the fuse blew. When I disassembled it, the flex cable with part number 170-01366 that goes from the power source to the main board broke. Does anyone know where I can get this part? It is impossible to repair it.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 November 2022, 19:49

View original

4 replies

I’m pretty sure that’s just a standard computer power cable, although I don’t own a Sub gen 3. You can also get cables if you need to in the store at www.Sonos.com. 

Hi Loccopriina,

I have a similar issue.  Hard to believe but an escaped hamster crawled inside and ate this cable in my Sub.  Were you able to source a replacement?

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Bruce, thans for the reply, but I guess I didn't make myself clear with the description.
I'm looking for a flex plane cable that's inside the sub, it is not a regular cable from computers or somthing like that, it's very specific for these boards. 

I’m pretty sure that’s just a standard computer power cable, although I don’t own a Sub gen 3. You can also get cables if you need to in the store at www.Sonos.com. 

Ah, something inside a device is not sold by Sonos, sorry. Nor do they share diagrams that label individual part numbers.