Question

Sonos Arc Wall Mount template

• 16 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi Guys,

I’m expecting delivery of my Arc tomorrow, this will be replacing my playbar. I understand that the Arc mount is quite different to the playbar so will need to drill new holes. My question is do you get a mounting template when you purchase the sonos specific mount to make the install easier?

Kind Regards

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Thanks Bruce, the link is for the Playbar not the new Sonos Arc, they have a different style of mount.

Try here, then.

Particularly the phrase: 

• Positioning guide (don’t discard—it may look like packing material)

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I don’t recall a template in the Arc mount box, but I didn’t really look for it.

I just used the bottom row of holes after removing Playbar mount, and filled the top row. That gave me the required 4” below the TV for the Arc.

Great, thx both :-)

Hey guys I just got ready to mount my Arc with the official Arc Mount and I can’t locate the positioning guide. Can any of you who still have yours, please take a good picture of it and share the dimensions? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

https://www.sonos.com/support/en-us/sonos-user-guide/index.html#t=sonos-user-guide%2Farc%2Fwallmountarc.htm

When I read the instructions here, it mentions ‘tape the template’, so I’d guess yes?