White playbar

• 5 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Hey guys have you seen Sonos one? The white white? It's beautiful isn't it?....please do this with the playbar....PLEASE!!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Add me to those waiting for Playbar to be offered in white before I can buy one. I cannot have a black Playbar sitting on my white entertainment center, and the side speakers do not allow me to mount it with the TV that hangs between bookshelves. As others have asked, why a white Playbase that a TV is meant to sit on, and yet no white Playbar which is a separate component like all other speakers that you offer in white? Come on people - I want to add another $699 to the thousands I have spent putting your great products throughout my home.... Thank you!
Just checked in to see if there's any news about a white Playbar... but no. I guess I'll check in again in another six months... and for the question about the Beam - no. I had high hopes for it, went to see/listen to it but no, that doesn't cut it for me - a disappointment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Wendell. It is beautiful, isn't it? I'll be sure to pass this suggestion along to the team. Thanks for the feedback.
Ditto White Playbar
Yeah, please make the Playbar in white! I've been waiting for it for a couple of years. I'd buy one and a sub and a couple of other (white) speakers in a heartbeat... but the Playbar in white (or similar... 2.0 etc.) is a must...otherwise my wife will kill me. No black speakers allowed in the house :S
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I guess the playbase being newer they decided on the two colors they have been doing. The older playbar . . . probably not worth making a white model until they do a full update of it.
In case you haven't seen it yet, the new Sonos Beam soundbar launches tomorrow on 16 July 2018 and comes in white with HDMI connection. Much neater and cheaper than Playbar too. Does that help?