What? No Sonos One discount for the UK got black friday?!

• 24 November 2017
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Not fair! The US gets $25 off the Play One as well as the Play1 price drop... But not us in the UK! Come on Sonos, please address this terrible disparity!?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

18 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Probably shouldn't post this here, but ah well...
James Morrow has some deals on Sonos for Black Friday..
https://www.facebook.com/JamesMorrowHES/photos/a.305565511518.145934.172291451518/10155519908211519/?type=3&theater

Yeah, they all seem the standard deals around just now. Not many people seeming to deal with the One's though. Shame as Sonos UK chose not to mirror the US ONE deals 😞
yes that's really bad. I understand they need to make money but they starting to feel like apple, where they just try to squeeze as much as they can out of you. Was planning to buy 7 Sonos one but personally won't buy anything until they knock it down by 25. Not impressed
Yep makes you think SONOS dont respect their UK customers and feel its ok to rip us off.
So no SONOS purchases from me until we get a fair deal same as US.
This is complete bullshit. Sonos we are all on here because we are loyal fans, I have personally referred 3 people who have bought full systems. The same price as the US but in £ is already a rip off but then you don’t give us the discount in the US, it’s completely unfair
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Isn't Thanksgiving ... and the Black Friday post sale events a United States holiday?

It would be like me in United States getting upset if we didn't get a UK mayday sale?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Good deals in John Lewis
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
🆒Good deals in John Lewis

Not on the Play One though.
Good deals in John Lewis

well,

they just set the price to the new one. Obviously the old speaker should cost less than the new one. Hardly a good deal
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Found a great local store (registered reseller too) willing to sell me 2 x Sonos One's for £340 🙂 Happy happy! Shopping locally really is best sometimes...
Found a great local store (registered reseller too) willing to sell me 2 x Sonos One's for £340 🙂 Happy happy! Shopping locally really is best sometimes...
oh wow, anything you can share? looking to buy few of them
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Have pm'd you.

Have pm'd you.

Could you share with me too please 🙂
Could you share with me to please, I need to buy two for my twins!
Could you share with me too please, I need to buy two for my twins!
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Could you share with me to please, I need to buy two for my twins!

Sorry, think his allocation has been used up now. 😞
Userlevel 1
Probably shouldn't post this here, but ah well...
James Morrow has some deals on Sonos for Black Friday..
https://www.facebook.com/JamesMorrowHES/photos/a.305565511518.145934.172291451518/10155519908211519/?type=3&theater
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
In Italy they are putting Sonos one at same price of play1 and "discounting" play1 for black Friday...
The old speaker should cost less by default, not by discount...
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
The same price as the US but in £ is already a rip off
Have you included the fact that US prices are quoted without sales tax, while UK ones include it (VAT at 20%)? And have you also factored in the import tariffs?