Answered

Volume and airplay in control center?

• 24 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hi,

I don't know if this is on apple side or Sonos side.

But when TV send sound via HDMI to beam, it would be nice to see that volume control in airplay control center like you can see it in Sonos app.

I'm using Apple TV 4 for viewing and I can see it playing as I don't pass volumen with airplay as I loose 5.1 it would be nice to control volume in control center like in the Sonos app.

The best way is that Airplay can pick up I'm using Apple TV and an Airplay unit even though I not passing volumen through airplay.

So ideal you would be able to control volumen all time via control panel (Airplay on iOS).
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 11 August 2018, 00:39

Hi,

But when TV send sound via HDMI to beam, it would be nice to see that volume control in airplay control center like you can see it in Sonos app.

I'm using Apple TV 4 for viewing and I can see it playing as I don't pass volumen with airplay as I loose 5.1 it would be nice to control volume in control center like in the Sonos app.

The best way is that Airplay can pick up I'm using Apple TV and an Airplay unit even though I not passing volumen through airplay.

So ideal you would be able to control volumen all time via control panel (Airplay on iOS).

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll send along a feature request to add volume control and feedback to the AirPlay implementation for Sonos.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll send along a feature request to add volume control and feedback to the AirPlay implementation for Sonos.