Answered

Voices are to high its annoying. Espicialy the letter s its realy so loud that I need to turn down. this is since the last update

• 15 October 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Speech in movies tv are so anoying loud its sounds like broken tweeters you hear the word s like ssss. I have retuned true play few times this dont help.changed treble and speach and clear voice no diffrent Also its on every source. Also the sub level was lover after few weeks that i have turn it up. But after retunning trueplay level is back to normal. What happend after update? My wife say to return the set as she say its so anoying that its irritating her ears. 7957172 Diagnostic
icon

Best answer by Keith N 8 November 2017, 02:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Davida111. I noticed you got this sorted with our team and had the unit replaced. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Enjoy the music.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi

problem with speech is back and even worse then before

Report 2127332243
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
If the problem has come back, it is unlikely a hardware problem and I would recommend getting in contact with our support team. They will be able to pull up the previous ticket and look at what is happening.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi. The speech is the same with last playbar which I got exchanged because the buzzing sound. I asked to have it exchanged for the bar I had before this one. But you technician Badre is not responding on any of my emails. Is this Sonos for support!!!! In the mean time he can still test on the buzzing. But the speech is ridiculous bad on this bar.