Question

vcr connection to soundbar thru splitter

• 17 July 2017
  • 1 reply

I have a toshiba vcr that i want to connect thru my soundbar. my amazon fire tv box is already connected to the speahers thru the splitter. Does anyone know the way to connect to the soundbar. Ive tried a few connection thru the spliter but no luck on getting any sound

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

OK, there's not enough information here to really get a good mental image of what's going on to answer your question.

Can you provide more specifics? Like exactly what splitter you're using? It would be infinitely useful to know how many inputs the device has, and whether any of them happen to be analog / RCA style. If you told us which Toshiba VCR you had, we could also figure out whether or not it has a digital or analog audio output, or even an HDMI output.

Just provide us a bit more information, and there's a plethora of folks who frequent these boards who might be able to help.