Updates messing with play 1 and support mocking us

• 31 December 2018
  • 2 replies

I have had a terrible experience with your customer support to the point of having Hugo L laugh at us. We have had the Sonos for months working well. Upon one of your updates the speakers were deleted from my boost. I had to manually reconnect. Then I connected to my wireless with no avail. I spoke to support for 2 days. I have email instructions that I have followed to no avail. My other 6 devices are up but one. We didn’t have music from Christmas to New Years. We requested a supervision after your rep laughed when we explained that it is not our internet since the other devices are connected. It has to be that individual unit. Thankfully my boyfriend has a Heos and I am going to make sure all know the support your company has especially during the holidays!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have had a terrible experience with your customer support to the point of having Hugo L laugh at us. We have had the Sonos for months working well. Upon one of your updates the speakers were deleted from my boost. I had to manually reconnect. Then I connected to my wireless with no avail. I spoke to support for 2 days. I have email instructions that I have followed to no avail. My other 6 devices are up but one. We didn’t have music from Christmas to New Years. We requested a supervision after your rep laughed when we explained that it is not our internet since the other devices are connected. It has to be that individual unit. Thankfully my boyfriend has a Heos and I am going to make sure all know the support your company has especially during the holidays!

Hi DionSonos,

We'd like to get you in touch with our management team. I'll send you some information in a private message.