UK Sonos Products in the US

  • 15 June 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone. This is probably a well trodden topic but...if I have UK Sonos products what do I need to get if I am moving to the Uk -just new adaptors? Thanks A

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I believe that all Sonos products with the exception of the Connect:Amp would just need a different plug/adapter. You may want to wait and see if anyone confirms that!
All products except ZP100/ZP120/CONNECT:AMP are auto-sensing and will accept UK or US voltages.

ZP100/ZP120/CONNECT:AMP have a manual selector switch on the rear.

Oh, and you can always get local US power cords. Make sure they don't fall out of the wall socket...

One other thing. If you have a PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE it will have an internal region setting which affects its choice of 5GHz channels. You'd need to contact Sonos Support to have them change the setting.