Answered

Two One SL in stereo

• 6 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi

My home set up at the moment consists on 1 x One in the Kitchen and 1 x Beam and 2 x One SL in the living room.

I have the Beam and both SL’s set up for surround sound in the living room which works great.

However I want to use the two SL’s (at the rear of the room) only for listening to music. At the moment I can’t find a way to do this as when listening to music in the living room the two SL’s although in stereo play music along with the beam and I find this muddies the sound.

Is there a way to just have the 2 x One SL’s playing music in my living room in stereo?

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 6 December 2019, 18:05

Only by the cumbersome process of un bonding them from Surround duties, and the rebonding them again when you want Surrounds. 

but you can set them to Full rather than Ambient level - and then increase the default level - in settings. That may give a high enough output level to outweigh the Beam’s output. 

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Only by the cumbersome process of un bonding them from Surround duties, and the rebonding them again when you want Surrounds. 

but you can set them to Full rather than Ambient level - and then increase the default level - in settings. That may give a high enough output level to outweigh the Beam’s output. 

Thanks, yeah I already have them set to full.

Unbonding and rebonding is too mush hassle every time I want to switch from surround audio on TV to stereo audio with music. 

Was hoping there was a way to do this that I never knew about.