Answered

TV sound through multiple speakers?

• 20 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to play tv sound through more than just the playbar and attached designated surround speakers? When I play music through a group and then I put tv on it stops all speakers except playbar and the Two surround speakers. How can I have tv sound come out of more speakers at same time?
icon

Best answer by melvimbe 20 June 2018, 21:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Once your playbar is playing tv audio, you can then regroup it with the other speakers for tv audio to play elsewhere. The other speakers will be slightly delayed though, so you may hear an echo effect if the speakers are in the same room or something.

I haven't looked at the setting for a playbar zone in a while, but there may be a setting so that when the tv comes on, it doesn't break your existing group. I don't think you can have the tv audio automatically come on when the tv is turn on AND keep the same group though. It's worth having a look at the settings to see what you like best.