Answered

switch between surrounds and stereo pair automatically?

• 22 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi

I have a One and One SL set up as surrounds to my Beam which work great.  I want to keep this so that the One/SL kick in with the Beam as they do now when I turn on the TV.

But I was wondering whether there is a way to have the One/SL work as a stereo pair (isolated from the Beam) when the TV is off so I can stream from my Android mobile for stereo sound, but then revert to surrounds automatically when the TV is turned on..

I know I can do this by ungrouping the One/SL as surrounds and manually set them up as a stereo pair, then changing them back to surrounds when i want to watch TV but i was hoping there was a way to set this up automatically?  Is that what Ungroup on Autoplay would do?

Cheers

icon

Best answer by Silverthorn 22 April 2021, 12:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I think I got use to it in the end though and just left the surrounds as default.

Thanks Silverthorn, good tip on music volume, I’ll try that, cheers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

It's been requested a number of times but nothing as yet.

You can , however, set the surrounds as “full" for music playback and you can also increase their level for music playback as well making the beam less noticeable.