Hi there, can anyone help with the following please?....
I will be setting up a multi zone house with Sonos for both music and in some zones music+TV surround. Most of the house will be using Connect amps with 3rd party ceiling speakers for music but in the 2 TV rooms I will be using a Play bar with Sub.
1) In the play bar/sub rooms can I use an Connect amp with speakers as the rear surround L+R? The bar and connect amps will be ethernet wired to switch.
2) If yes, when switching to music, which speakers/players in the room will be used for music?
3) There are a total of 8 Connect amps (all ethernet wired), is there a limit on the number of Connect amps?
4) Is it possible to feed the TV audio (via optical) back to the Connect amp (located in attick AV rack) so TV audio can be fed to the connect amp speakers, if so how will the volume be controlled (this is a non Play bar/sub room with TV only)?
6) If the answer to above is yes, how does the Connect amp know to switch to that optical input and switch back?
5) Will the new Sky Q remotes control the Sonos play bar/surround audio as they did with the old sky systems (both IR and BT remotes)?
I hope that all makes sense, sorry about all the questions. Thanks