Answered

Surround stopped working after update

• 28 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi
I have a system with Arc, Sub3 and two S5 as back speakers. After the latest update, I cannot get it to work together.

It is plugged in a Samsung Q80 HDMI /ARC.
The back speakers and the Sub dosnt give any sound, it is a very simple sound coming from the Arc.

Shall I try to reset the system ?( I dont have many playlist ect in Sonos)
Everything is wireless, and I cannot connect it with cables

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 28 November 2021, 18:26

View original

5 replies

@MertzDK Don’t perform a reset. Remove/unbond the Sub and two Fives from the Arc in the Sonos app. Unplug the three devices from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router. Then plug everything back in and add/bond the Sub and Fives to the Arc again.

Thanks it helped (y)

Userlevel 7

@MertzDK Don’t perform a reset. Remove/unbond the Sub and two Fives from the Arc in the Sonos app. Unplug the three devices from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router. Then plug everything back in and add/bond the Sub and Fives to the Arc again.

this happened to me as well. ended up having to remove everything, hard reset and re-setup everything. basically start over. pain in the ass but worked 100%.  

Hi Nik
Hmm no dont think so, where can I see the setup?
I neither cant see the subwoofer in “ MY SYSTEM” but it is in location “STUE”, see attached

( and thanks for quick answer:-))

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Are they still configured as a 5.1 system? Can you play music to the room and hear it from the surrounds too? Don’t reset as any diagnostic info will be lost.