Answered

Surround stopped working after update

• 28 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi
I have a system with Arc, Sub3 and two S5 as back speakers. After the latest update, I cannot get it to work together.

It is plugged in a Samsung Q80 HDMI /ARC.
The back speakers and the Sub dosnt give any sound, it is a very simple sound coming from the Arc.

Shall I try to reset the system ?( I dont have many playlist ect in Sonos)
Everything is wireless, and I cannot connect it with cables

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 28 November 2021, 18:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Are they still configured as a 5.1 system? Can you play music to the room and hear it from the surrounds too? Don’t reset as any diagnostic info will be lost. 

Hi Nik
Hmm no dont think so, where can I see the setup?
I neither cant see the subwoofer in “ MY SYSTEM” but it is in location “STUE”, see attached

( and thanks for quick answer:-))

this happened to me as well. ended up having to remove everything, hard reset and re-setup everything. basically start over. pain in the ass but worked 100%.  

Userlevel 7

@MertzDK Don’t perform a reset. Remove/unbond the Sub and two Fives from the Arc in the Sonos app. Unplug the three devices from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router. Then plug everything back in and add/bond the Sub and Fives to the Arc again.

@MertzDK Don’t perform a reset. Remove/unbond the Sub and two Fives from the Arc in the Sonos app. Unplug the three devices from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router. Then plug everything back in and add/bond the Sub and Fives to the Arc again.

Thanks it helped (y)