Surround Speakers Cut out for 20 seconds at a time

• 11 July 2018
  • 1 reply

I have owned my sonos speakers for a year now and it is a love hate relationship. I have started over a dozen tickets and they keep telling me the same things to try and none of them work. I am ready to sell them and buy something else. My main problem is the 2 surround speakers (Play 3) cut out when I play music or watch TV every few minutes. Sonos keeps saying there are other wifi networks around causing interference. Yes I live in a big city, of course there are wifi networks everywhere around me. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I use Google mesh internet as a router and currently one of the surrounds are wired into the main google hub. I currently have an open ticket but support just telling me to change the channel on sonos which I just did and have done it 3 or 4 times before.
Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, dmadoch. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. While I understand you may have already changed the wireless channel, I would recommend to keep working with the technicians. If you've already tried some of the troubleshooting steps, let them know. The only way to get your case escalated to the proper channels is to work with the technicians and follow up on your previous tickets.