Question

surround sound upgrade = issues with S2.

• 14 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all

I’ve recent upgraded tv to an A8 and upgraded the playbar to the Arc (spectacular by the way). With this comes the compulsory upgrade to the S2 app - why fix things that aren’t broken??!

I’ve had to split my system which I understand but a pain. Running the S2 I’ve managed to get the lounge to work - arc, sub 2x play 5 for surround. Amazing. Now the sound works but the app doesn’t the see the room, so no adjustment for normal viewing with extra annoyances when at times the sound drops out and I have to reset. I’ve tried the app reset and router switch off… why it never happened before? Additionally how can you not see the, ‘soon to be door stop units!’, on the S2 app? Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Jamie f, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about your issue with your Sonos system. So that we can check the currents status of your system, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.