Answered

Surround sound

• 23 November 2018
  • 2 replies

I recently bought a beam. I tried to use play:1 and play:3 as sorround sound system, but I realized it was not possible I needed two play:1 or two play:3. So I bought another p1 because I see play:3 is not longer available.
My question is, is it possible to have 3 speakers as sorround sound, left p1, right p1 and center p3 or I must configure everything in pairs?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 November 2018, 20:29

No, surround speakers are pairs. The soundbar has right, center, and left. Your extra speaker must be a separate “room”
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No, surround speakers are pairs. The soundbar has right, center, and left. Your extra speaker must be a separate “room”
I did a group beam and play:3 and I don't like how it sounds. I have an echo sensation... I don't know how to describe it, but the sound feels artificial... I don't....

Well I will use the beam and 2 p1 and I will start saving for sub next year. Thanks