Surround Setup Error

I have a Playbar and 2 Play:3 devices. I have the playbar connected to my TV (Vizio e601i-a3), which can provide 5.1 Dolby out from the SPDIF connection. If I am just using the Playbar all is good and I can hear sound. When I try to pair the Play:3s as surround speakers, I go through the process and when press the button on the first Play:3 to connect, the controller shows 'Surround Setup Error' and asks me to try again. I have reset the Play:3, connected it with a cable, and still get this problem. How can I pair the Play:3s to get surround soud?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Sonos Customer, Sorry to hear the issue you are experiencing with the Sonos system. To have a better understanding on the health of your Sonos system, may I ask you to submit a diagnostic, and reply to this thread with the confirmation number. Here is a FAQ showing you how to Submit system diagnostic Keep me posted on your progress. Thank you Max

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings