Answered

subwoofer audio level feature now missing

• 29 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, I noticed that the settings menu has changed for my tv setup. I used to be able to adjust music level and tv level separately for the subwoofer. On the surround audio the 2 options are there still but for subwoofer it’s one level adjustment for both which is mildly irritating! Anybody able to shed light on it? Thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 29 October 2021, 17:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, I noticed that the settings menu has changed for my tv setup. I used to be able to adjust music level and tv level separately for the subwoofer. On the surround audio the 2 options are there still but for subwoofer it’s one level adjustment for both which is mildly irritating! Anybody able to shed light on it? Thanks in advance 

Are you sure? I only had/have the 1 sub output level option. And the two Surrounds options are for volume from the surrounds for TV and for Music, not any control over the Sub level. 

Userlevel 7

There has never been separate TV and Music Level controls under the Sub Audio settings.