Answered

sub's with era 300

• 8 March 2023
  • 7 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

I'm sure it will work, but I'm curious if anybody knows if the era 300's will work as surrounds with an arc and dual subs config? Again I'm sure it will, just wanna have that confirmed.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 8 March 2023, 12:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, you can add two Era 300s as surrounds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

As above both will work as surrounds but when in that mode the Auto Trueplay, voice control and Line inputs will not function.

Userlevel 7

As above both will work as surrounds but when in that mode the Auto Trueplay, voice control and Line inputs will not function.

The Bluetooth functionality of the Era’s also likely to be disabled when used as surrounds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The Bluetooth functionality of the Era’s also likely to be disabled when used as surrounds.

Agree just turns them into dumb slaves to the Home Theatre unit.

Thanks everyone. I knew they would work as surrounds. However, I was more wondering if I will still be able to run the two subwoofers once the 300's are added as surrounds. I know it's a dumb question, but I haven't heard anything specifically about two subs with the 300's. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work but It would be just my luck that I would buy them and find out you can only use one sub! Lol!

Userlevel 7

Thanks everyone. I knew they would work as surrounds, however I was more wondering if I will still be able to run the two subwoofers once the 300's are added as surrounds. I know it's a dumb question, but I haven't heard anything specifically about two subs with the 300's. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work but It would be just my luck that I would buy them and find out you can only use one sub! Lol!

There is no relationship between surrounds and subs.

You can add 2 surround speakers and 2 Subs (with at least one Sub being a Gen3) with the Arc.

All I needed to hear! Thank you! I said it was a dumb question! Lol