Answered

Sound drop outs.

• 3 December 2017
  • 2 replies

I have a play base and two play 1’s A’s surrounds, but I’m constantly getting dropouts in sound. I’ve tried sonos support but nothing has solved the problem. They are in standard setup (WiFi) because there to far from my router. They say the play base is experiencing interference. Would I be able to connect the play base with a power line adapter so it has a wired connection. Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 5 December 2017, 03:10

Hello there, grggs9. Thanks for reaching out here on the Community. I was able to take a closer look at the ticket we have and it seems the technician you are working with is still working off of your most recent reply on Sunday. If you would like to get a more real-time response, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call directly so they can troubleshoot with you and get to the bottom of what is happening. Our contact information can be found here.

Be sure to use the reference number: 170826-000458 - this will ensure the technician you get on the phone can pull up the same notes the previous technician was working with. Thanks again for your patience.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, grggs9. Thanks for reaching out here on the Community. I was able to take a closer look at the ticket we have and it seems the technician you are working with is still working off of your most recent reply on Sunday. If you would like to get a more real-time response, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call directly so they can troubleshoot with you and get to the bottom of what is happening. Our contact information can be found here.

Be sure to use the reference number: 170826-000458 - this will ensure the technician you get on the phone can pull up the same notes the previous technician was working with. Thanks again for your patience.
Will do. Only problem is that I work 9-5. And it’s closed by the time I get home. So I have to email
Thanks.